Friday 18 March 2011

Animation

I started by animating the truck scene. I created a path and used the path constraint to animate the movement of the truck. I linked the camera to the truck so that I could create the section where the camera follows the truck.

To create the blinking light I animated the intensity of the light and adjusted the material that was applied to the light object I then used out of range cycle to make the light flash constantly.

To create the truck crashing through the bus I duplicated the bus model and split the mesh in half. I hid the first model of the bus when animating the separate parts.


Here is the first test render of this section. I haven't put bond on the roof of the truck or the driver inside yet and the orange light is flashing too fast. I will also slow down this section as it is a bit too fast as well as using different camera angle.

No comments:

Post a Comment