Thursday 24 March 2011

Attaching clothes

After having created the clothes for the model I needed to attach them to the body mesh so that they would also move with the biped. I tried adding another skin modifier to only the clothes but this didn't work.

So that there were not a lot of extra vertices that wouldn't be needed, as they were covered by the clothes, I deleted the vertices that wouldn't be seen.

I then used the attach tool to put the clothes into the same object as the body. Now the clothes moved with the biped as they were all one single object. I didn't weld the vertices together so that the parts kept their shape and to save time.

I don't think that you will be able to notice this as the viewer will not look that closely and I scaled some sections so that you will not be able to holes in the character.




Here are render of bond for the crane scene (above) and the airport scene (below)

No comments:

Post a Comment